Today’s computer user usually juggles multiple email accounts. Gmail makes juggling those multiple email account super easy. Simply sign in to all the accounts you plan to use on your computer, and you can easily navigate them from the top right-hand corner of Chrome. The steps for setting up your Gmail accounts are simple enough for anyone to understand.
Linking Multiple Gmail Accounts
To begin managing multiple Gmail accounts, you will first need to sign in to all of your Gmail accounts to link them. Follow these steps.
- Open Gmail and login with your first Gmail username and password. The first one should be the email you use the most because this is usually the Gmail that Chrome syncs with.
- In the top right corner of the Gmail screen, select your profile picture or name.
- Then, select Add Account.
- Enter another Gmail address.
- Enter the password of the second account.
- Select Sign In.
- Repeat the process for every email you need to add.
Switching Between Multiple Gmail Accounts
One Gmail account will sync to your Chrome, but it is easy and fast to switch between Gmail accounts. Simply follow these steps.
- Go to the top right-hand corner of your Google page.
- Mouse over the face icon.
- Choose the email that you want to use.
It is truly that simple. You can even open multiple tabs and windows with different Gmails up simultaneously. You can sign into multiple accounts for more than just Gmail, as well. Google applications like Google Reader, Voice, Sites, and Calendar can also support multiple email addresses.
See how to manage multiple Gmail accounts here:
Juggling Like a Pro
Managing multiple accounts with Gmail is incredibly easy and makes navigating your work email and personal email a breeze. Once you are set up, you can switch from account to account with the single click of a mouse.